:::OFFICIAL SNEAKER CARE/MAINTENANCE POST::: (It's back!)

Joined Jul 21, 2012
yeah really hard to notice. grab a suede brush and brush them. dont use a suede eraser as it will make them fade more. suede erasers dont like black suede. brushing em should help dramatically.

if that dont work, and you rrally believe they are losing dye or getting ashy. you can buy a bottle of suede renew. follow the instructions and tape off the shoes.. just make sure you get the black color

Thanks for the feedback folks. So just a suede brush by itself with no product and just brush it?? Feel like I'm trying to brush my own hair hahaha. What about the white mesh for the toe box?? Good old warm water and dish soap or a real shoe cleaner? I have Jason Markk. You guys recommend that?

Joined Oct 22, 2007
Anyone know what I can do here to fix the back tab of my SS 6s? These are unwearable like this but I’m not sure I can even replace this.

FB09C8C1-1CD6-4D1A-844A-A55B8EA237A2.jpeg
Dude , just call NIKE and tell them this happened. I believe they’re still available in all sizes in NDC. They send you a new one

Joined Aug 5, 2012
Thanks for the feedback folks. So just a suede brush by itself with no product and just brush it?? Feel like I'm trying to brush my own hair hahaha. What about the white mesh for the toe box?? Good old warm water and dish soap or a real shoe cleaner? I have Jason Markk. You guys recommend that?
white mesh, yeah use jason mark. for the suede, more than likely you need suede renew. comes in a spray can in different colors. youll need to tape off the shoe well and spot spray where it needs it. brush is worth a shot before you spray.

Joined Aug 5, 2012
They’ll offer you something. Best to call them and see what they can offer an “unsatisfied” customer.

you never know
they usually will offer you a voucher coupon on newer released shoes. but they wont replace your pair with another.. yeah you never know. Id call Nike, tell em you got it as a goft. it had a gift reciept and was purchased from Nike but you threw it out... Worth a shot.

Top Bottom