OFFICIAL STOCK MARKET AND ECONOMY THREAD VOL. A NEW CHAPTER

Joined May 20, 2006
Sold PLUG stock and turned it over to another 1.5 shares of Apple.

Also just read that Apple’s market cap this year probably hits $3T (at $2.15T). And high price bull estimate is about a 75% growth to $225
Im debating if i should double down on my sept. 150 calls. I was hoping to exercise and start a position. I wouldnt normally consider doing this with options but theres plenty of time and its aapl.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
I trade this tastyworks account like a RH account :nthat:
That instant availability be clutch
Let me find out this is where I need to be :smokin:smokin

Joined May 24, 2013
Curious to know what everybody is adding on today dips?
Most of my positions are holding up. If $CURI & $IPOE dip 5-15% below today’s close I’m buying more.

Will also consider adding $FSLY & more $PINS. Bought 10 shares of $PINS @88 last week. And it’s been getting slapped around since.

Joined May 20, 2006
Financials and oil/commodities somewhat offsetting the massives amounts of red almost everywhere else today. This is why diversification is important. Hoping s&p holds the 21 day MA tomorrow, otherwise might need to reconsider some things.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now