Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure it’s been posted but what’s with the declines when you for sure have plenty of money in your account? Got all the way through very fast, checked out, declined. This has happened before as well. Is it fraud protection or a Supreme issue? I’m big mad lol.

- Preciate it.

Reactions: g14
Had a red XL in my cart, was putting in my cc security number and my laptop decided to freeze..Nothin like Christmas L to end the season..

I’m sure it’s been posted but what’s with the declines when you for sure have plenty of money in your account? Got all the way through very fast, checked out, declined. This has happened before as well. Is it fraud protection or a Supreme issue? I’m big mad lol.

- Preciate it.
alternative way of it letting you know it was OOS when the purchase was attempted

has also been a screen shown when they may have thought it was processed too fast

same

RIP HB forums
Oh ****! Sharkin tha Gawd! Glad u hit!
tenor.gif

RIP HB Forums

I went w/ mobile site then tried app when I wouldn't get the view cart button after adding

should've just sat my *** at my desk it seems like

snkrfollower

Supporter
manual, chrome, no incognito no vpn no bot

Thought it was over, was lightning fast first time, got my exp date yr wrong :smh:

went back and tried again, got thru, still cant believe it

no beanie but who gives af lol

Same with me. I thought I changed the year to 23, but it said it was 19 when I hit process. Took me a second to figure out the issue, changed it back to 23 and processed again, and after about 10 seconds it went through to the confirmation page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom