Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Sep 7, 2017
just got shipping for navy medium. should be here by monday. one less thing to worry about right before the holidays. its crazy out here with all the packages being delivered left and right if im not around to personally receive it everything is getting held.

Joined May 29, 2016
Fyi: for those waiting on shipping news, keep hope alive. Just received a shipping notice email. Hit a restock 42 min after hour. This acct usually gets order confirm emails, but did not ever get one.
Threw me for a loop.

Joined Mar 9, 2013
Fyi: for those waiting on shipping news, keep hope alive. Just received a shipping notice email. Hit a restock 42 min after hour. This acct usually gets order confirm emails, but did not ever get one.
Threw me for a loop.

you got order confirm page but no email?

blackfrankwhite

Supporter
Joined Feb 17, 2016
Don’t know which box logo graphic it is but there is one next week.
This coming from the same legit source that said there would be an extremely high number of Bandana Box Logos available? Because we know that wasn’t the case :lol:

I’ll wait for a real announcement before I get my hopes up about a possible redemption next week.

Joined Nov 18, 2000
This coming from the same legit source that said there would be an extremely high number of Bandana Box Logos available? Because we know that wasn’t the case :lol:

I’ll wait for a real announcement before I get my hopes up about a possible redemption next week.
it wasn't the case? care to tell me numbers...? you don't have to believe me, it's fine. doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.

Joined Dec 30, 2012
[semi long post inbound]

For a few seasons now, the first drops and hyped drops (i.e. CDG, TNF, box logo tee/hoodie), my cards just simply do not work. They get declines on declines. During other drops, they'll work perfectly fine.

So yesterday's box logo drop, I used three of my cards (debit, PayPal debit, and credit card) , which I have used for YEARS on Supreme - all got declined. Then I used my fiancé's debit card, I was able to grab a hoodie and a nutcracker with ease. Even when the nutcrackers were still in-stock for a moment, I was still getting declines at checkout.

I'm not 100% certain, but I believe it is the card (numbers) that get 'soft banned' and you will not be able to checkout.

We both recently got new cards, but she got entirely new numbers, whereas, I got the same exact numbers just different dates/cvv.

Also, these are the same cards I use for Supreme sign-ups, I get the confirmation screens and temp charge, but NEVER receive a "selected" text or a "not selected" text. I think maybe my phone number plays a part in that too? Who knows it's all a mess SMH

I gotta get a new phone number and a new set of cards to buy Supreme now :rofl:

Anyways, Grey Box Logo Hoodie and Nutcracker shipped!!

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
Yea go ahead and cop the gray hoodie.

I wanna cop the gray and black eventually, already copped the navy box logo and black beanie. Prices won't seem to dip below 600.

Making another man richer should give me the same good karma too. I believe in that.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Yea go ahead and cop the gray hoodie.

I wanna cop the gray and black eventually, already copped the navy box logo and black beanie. Prices won't seem to dip below 600.

Making another man richer should give me the same good karma too. I believe in that.
I’ll only cop the grey if I dont have to pay too much out of pocket after selling the TSAF1. Have a seller on Grailed with good feedbacks that will do $750 shipped for the greys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom