Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Nov 22, 2013
Yea go ahead and cop the gray hoodie.

I wanna cop the gray and black eventually, already copped the navy box logo and black beanie. Prices won't seem to dip below 600.

Making another man richer should give me the same good karma too. I believe in that.
That’s a good way to put it I suppose.
I might sell off some stash to get this too.

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
I look at it this way. Whatever items I have now that are gr, (general release) I can sell em now to cop some limited stuff that may be a bit less costly now. I may choose to rebuy the gr in the future. (hopefully my size, cw, condition available)

The prices of gr items will rise in the future, but their increase in resale wont be as expensive as limited items (air yeezys, box logos, cdg, tnf supreme etc) in the future.

Probably need to sell couple of gr stuff though :lol:.

Good thing about general release items is that there are more quantities and less expensive prices in the current time, and the price increase in resale for gr isnt as high as resale for limited stuff in the future.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Was a straightforward cop too!
I envy you. You always seem to hit, one way or another. 8) And me thinking I’ll have a better chance since SupremeSF opened, but nope...same $4!T, diff day. Actually worst since I can’t even get through registration and it’s mind f***ing me more.:lol: Before I didn’t even bother registering.

At least SX paid me out for one of the SF bogo tees today that will go toward the grey hoodie.

Last edited:
Joined Apr 4, 2005
I envy you. You always seem to hit...one way or another. 8) And me thinking I’ll have a better chance since SupremeSF opened, but nope...same $4!T, diff day. Actually worst since I can’t even get through registration and it’s mind f***ing me more.:lol: Before I didn’t even bother registering.

At least SX paid me out today for one of the SF bogo tees today that will go toward the grey hoodie.
Man you must disregard all these L's I take regularly! The SF box logo being one of them lol. Didn't you get like 3 of them?!

Joined Dec 30, 2012
I think they shut PayPal Debit cards down at the beginning of the season. I had to learn the hard way. :smh:
hmm you might be right. I just checked my activity and I didn’t see any purchases for Supreme this season. That sucks they shut it down because it was my way to get doubles :lol:

Joined Feb 28, 2016
If you missed and don’t care for the extras.

I’m gonna wait and see if I can get it for cheaper.

Joined Apr 11, 2013
How box logos fitting this year for those of you who already have them? Hearing they fit slightly bigger which would be nice development!

Joined Nov 29, 2014
Old man post incoming-

Attended my first in-store release under this new sign up process....
Got #318 and a 12:15pm time, got to Bowery at that time but had to wait before joining the line, then checked out at just before 2:00 pm. The line was well managed and the security def had better "attitudes" that years ago. By the time I got in most XL's & S were sold out but they had mostly everything else except pink. The store staff were good and efficient.
Kinda crazy the NYPD were walking up and down the lines filming everyone with their body cams but I guess that's the world we live in now.

70% of the males there dressed exactly the same, the same ole resellers hanging around and looking like they haven't took a bath or shaved in days.
Entire experience felt "uncool" in every way....but the money I made from selling the hoody paid for my North Face jacket so there's that....
1576262184600.png
I was nodding in agreement with you on this until you sold the hoodie. :D The crowd was really uncool and a bit repulsive.

If you missed and don’t care for the extras.

I’m gonna wait and see if I can get it for cheaper.
It’ll certainly drop in price. I’m bummed that the pub date isn’t until next year. I was hoping to give these as holiday gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom