Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Feb 2, 2008
It arrived. This has been the first box logo I've been able to get in my size. Honestly don't know if I would wear any of the others if they were my size (box logos are nice but I'd rather trade/sell down the line to get something I want more), but this one I might have to rock. Grey/blue is my favorite color combo and it's nice as hell in hand.

Happy I got one of the Wong stickers...still need the other 2.

IMAG6128.jpg

IMAG6130.jpg
wow yall flexing box logo collections??? mbn

Joined Aug 10, 2003
^ i live in NJ and their warehouse is in NJ so i get my orders quick.... this all depends when they ship it though lol...

on another note... i wanted that plaid hoodie... sucks it came out the same day as the box logo but i had to prioritize

Joined Apr 1, 2015
Are we not able to redirect UPS packages from supreme to a UPS store for pickup? I do t even have the option

Joined Dec 28, 2012
i ordered a box logo hoodie and nutcracker sperate order but only got tracking for hoodie. does anyone know if supreme puts the order together. my package weighs 2.5 pounds.
what weight on a just the hoodie.

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005
i ordered a box logo hoodie and nutcracker sperate order but only got tracking for hoodie. does anyone know if supreme puts the order together. my package weighs 2.5 pounds.
what weight on a just the hoodie.

they don’t

GTA 809

Supporter
Joined Mar 6, 2004
I missed out on the Brushed wool zip up sweater in cream.

Anyone know of any similar sweaters (any brand) with the same colorway. Gracias.

Joined Apr 4, 2005
wow yall flexing box logo collections??? mbn
Nah i know my collection dont compare to most prolly. I only been in it since FW 17 lol

Are we not able to redirect UPS packages from supreme to a UPS store for pickup? I do t even have the option
I have the option but its only to a certain spot...not the ones closest to me. Thankful for it though because before last season, I didn't even have that

Damn, everyone flexin' with their box logos. Mean while, here I am getting excited for Saturday delivery for a zip up and scarf.

Glad to see a lot of NT'ers were able to cook.

But got to say, the zip up is really nice in person and I may cop another colorway in either navy, red, or copper.
Windstopper is nice...I have the black one from last FW...it's warmer than I thought it would be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom