Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Sep 23, 2012
I’ve been underwhelmed by the bandana bogo hoodie since the lookbook. The red is the only color that makes sense. But for what I’ll eventually pay for resell I’d rather have the tee from years back

Joined Feb 7, 2010
got my pickups in today... the Jersey definitely runs big...the length is not bad...the width and sleeves definitely run big... it's a shame cuz the Jersey is fire...I'm flipping it to my consignment store for 105... I'm keeping the hoodie joint is fire
20191019_135105.jpg
Site says it’s a cotton blend...what’s the make up?

Joined Sep 23, 2012
what size & color? I know a few places w/XL’s
At this point any color (except for white probably) and a medium if possible. I could probably do the small but Supreme’s sizing from that season was weird. F/W 13? I think we got the new sizing for pullovers and hoodies like around ‘16?? Idk

Joined Apr 11, 2011
I’m going after the brown bogo. Have little faith I’ll take a W but gotta play to win lol. Think that’s one of the least liked colors but imo it’s one of the best.

Joined Nov 15, 2017
I hope they will open a warehouse in the west coast too.
That would be amazing, but thinking of the logistics involved with that probably means that won't happen any time soon.

Not unless it's a special warehouse like the one in NC that only has certain accessories.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
That would be amazing, but thinking of the logistics involved with that probably means that won't happen any time soon.

Not unless it's a special warehouse like the one in NC that only has certain accessories.
It’s a billion dollar company now. Im sure they could find a way to split up stock. It’s only right to open a warehouse in the West now. And if either coasts’ warehouse run out or need something maybe the system could transfer info and ship both ways. You’re right tho, it prob won’t happen any time soon. Just getting my hopes up.

Either that or they need to get a better deal with UPS. They could prob pay UPS the same amount and get 2-3 days shipping. This ground shipping is pathetic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom