Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Nov 21, 2015
I work on the buyside covering a different sector, non CPG. I was doing the back of the math envelope on two weeks of orders. My order # difference is about 1M being only 7 days apart.

At 1M online orders a week, at an average cart of $75 (before tax/ship), that's $75M in gross revenue for just the online shop. It's likely that the average cart is closer to $100 considering the retail prices of the items. I also went back to check my order # from the end of SS19 (June), compared to my most recent order, and the difference was 9M. (So likely 1M orders is a high week, but nonetheless they are probably seeing 15M+ online orders for the calendar year, WOW!)

Easy to see why they were valued at ~$1B, when the online shop alone is probably generating close to $2B a year.

Joined Nov 29, 2014
I work on the buyside covering a different sector, non CPG. I was doing the back of the math envelope on two weeks of orders. My order # difference is about 1M being only 7 days apart.

At 1M online orders a week, at an average cart of $75 (before tax/ship), that's $75M in gross revenue for just the online shop. It's likely that the average cart is closer to $100 considering the retail prices of the items. I also went back to check my order # from the end of SS19 (June), compared to my most recent order, and the difference was 9M. (So likely 1M orders is a high week, but nonetheless they are probably seeing 15M+ online orders for the calendar year, WOW!)

Easy to see why they were valued at ~$1B, when the online shop alone is probably generating close to $2B a year.
You’re assuming that the order numbers are sequential and that each order number corresponds to a fulfilled order. I’m not saying they’re not, just that we don’t actually know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom