Official Supreme Thread F/W Season Done. Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined Jul 20, 2012
Had today off, meant to check and forgot. Def woulda checked if I was at work ?. Meh. Sux for people who were on it and got declined. Figure I will end up paying resale, gonna watch the prices. I got a bunch of stuff I been meaning to off...debated offing the bk bogo which I will likely never wear, but may as well hang on to that a bit. Congrats to those who hit!

Joined Dec 5, 2016
Annoying, saw it go live on the site and tried 6 cards on two different ips. Never received a card decline from Supreme before.

Oh well, hopefully there were and ton and resale dips in to the $300s.

Heard there were a lot more produced than the BKs... we'll see...

Joined Nov 29, 2014
Everyone from what I've seen checked out at 8:05 that manualed. I'm sure there were some bots that couldve cooked earlier but it seems as if manual only checked out at 8:05
I would be curious to know if anyone manually checked out a small. If not, I can’t feel too bad about missing my size.

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Seeing how some people who were right on it at 11 still didn't cop. I guess it really was luck of the draw.

Joined Aug 12, 2013
Shocked more people didn't remember that the BK bogo dropped the Monday after. I was refreshing and site was slow, monitor picked up link and kept showing in stock. Most people changed cards thinking it was them, but if a super hyped product like that stays in stock, it's a dead giveaway that it's a problem with the site processing payments. Same card finally processed on the 7th or 8th attempt.
Screen Shot 2019-10-28 at 10.05.16 AM.png

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Me catching up on the last few pages...

My dumb *** went to Kith's site at 11:03 to see what the Monday drop was. I completely forgot to check Supreme's site just in case and hadn't been on NT all AM.

Oh well, I'm not that mad. I'd have gotten frustrated with the card declines and I'd have just sold the tee anyway. I have no connection to SF and could never turn down 10x profit. Congrats to all those who got through especially if you're actually gonna wear it!

Joined Jan 25, 2015
Me catching up on the last few pages...

My dumb *** went to Kith's site at 11:03 to see what the Monday drop was. I completely forgot to check Supreme's site just in case and hadn't been on NT all AM.

Oh well, I'm not that mad. I'd have gotten frustrated with the card declines and I'd have just sold the tee anyway. I have no connection to SF and could never turn down 10x profit. Congrats to all those who got through especially if you're actually gonna wear it!
I'm mad sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now