Joined Oct 26, 2013
Sup LA had alot of stock and a short line
They let FCFS after 2pm
Puffy jackets were sold out, Helmets were gone

Grabbed 2 crews
a jersey
Goggles

and passed on the rest

They parked a dirt bike out front, but to be honest the bike looked old n used and they just threw the sup kit on it... No Branding on the actual metal of the bike.

Joined Nov 26, 2014
Sup LA had alot of stock and a short line
They let FCFS after 2pm
Puffy jackets were sold out, Helmets were gone

Grabbed 2 crews
a jersey
Goggles

and passed on the rest

They parked a dirt bike out front, but to be honest the bike looked old n used and they just threw the sup kit on it... No Branding on the actual metal of the bike.
Any idea if they still had jerseys? I always wanna kick myself for buying online when I could buy online and save on shipping

marvelousmark

Formerly 'markbennett90'
Joined Jan 27, 2014
anyone know the sizing on the jacket? they look over size from all the pictures i seen. i hope theyre TTS lol

Joined Oct 26, 2013
Any idea if they still had jerseys? I always wanna kick myself for buying online when I could buy online and save on shipping
They had sizes left in both colors

these crews are really nice... Theey're on bogo levels X3 since theres bogos all over them

Joined Sep 17, 2015
They had sizes left in both colors

these crews are really nice... Theey're on bogo levels X3 since theres bogos all over them
I’m blown away more people aren’t going nuts for the crewneck. Is it made in China or is it on a Canadian blank?

Edit: Gunner the Yeezy vulture thought he was touching a bike at #6? lmao

Last edited:
Joined Sep 30, 2006
Supreme themselves never said they were selling the bike now that I think about it

We just went off went other people said

Was most likely made and intended to give to F & F to bring more hype to the brand in the first place (not like they need it)

Joined Nov 16, 2018
Supreme themselves never said they were selling the bike now that I think about it

We just went off went other people said

Was most likely made and intended to give to F & F to bring more hype to the brand in the first place (not like they need it)
nah they posted it on their ig w/ a date just like everything else they sell. it's a funny rant, but my guys point is valid. i'd be mad too if i cared.

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
As a result of the Supreme bike accessories not being sold to the public, I hope a number of people decide to cancel Supreme. More for us, who like other items too.

:lol: "we failed you meek" thread title change.

Top Bottom