Official Supreme Thread F/W Week 15: Dead Prez

Joined Apr 11, 2011
I was actually serious. I think it's a big standout piece, but the current consensus don't seem to appreciate **** like this anymore unless there's already a market set.
Yeah, I seen the culture appropriation concerns and they're valid points. I do however think its going to sell out super fast because majority dont think about that and think its gonna flip lol. If it will is up in the air as most things the last few seasons have been.

Joined Jan 25, 2015
Yeah, I seen the culture appropriation concerns and they're valid points. I do however think its going to sell out super fast because majority dont think about that and think its gonna flip lol. If it will is up in the air as most things the last few seasons have been.
Agreed. You never want to second guess a highlighted piece.

Joined Oct 26, 2013
I’ve no showed 4 times maybe more this szn and I’m still getting selected this week

Where’s my ban

cs02132

Supporter
Joined Nov 1, 2007
I wonder if stockx is gonna have any type of Black Friday deal.. was gonna get a couple hoodies but I’m gonna wait and see

Joined Apr 11, 2011
The color blocking on this pair is kinda gross...curious to see what the other two pairs will look like. Probably an all black and then another color...

Top Bottom