Official Supreme Thread F/W Week 15: Dead Prez

Joined May 7, 2019
Didn’t get a confirmation which I thought was odd, went back to my information page and saw I missed the last letter of my e-mail. Would hate for whoever got that other e-mail to get the Supreme e-mail and think it’s a fraudulent charge and have him cancel my order. What’s the best course of action here? Send an e-mail or call? Or just wait it out.

Joined Nov 26, 2014
Didn’t get a confirmation which I thought was odd, went back to my information page and saw I missed the last letter of my e-mail. Would hate for whoever got that other e-mail to get the Supreme e-mail and think it’s a fraudulent charge and have him cancel my order. What’s the best course of action here? Send an e-mail or call? Or just wait it out.
if it were me, i'd consider emailing the person and explaining your situation so that they didn't consider cancelling anything. and have them forward the confirmation email to you.

but now that i think about it...could they even cancel your order if the charge was made under your name and card?

Joined May 7, 2019
if it were me, i'd consider emailing the person and explaining your situation so that they didn't consider cancelling anything. and have them forward the confirmation email to you.

but now that i think about it...could they even cancel your order if the charge was made under your name and card?
Good question, not sure if all Supreme needs is the order number to cancel, but also dude doesn’t have a charge on his card so hopefully he’ll understand the typo. My full name is in the other and his email is literally my first and middle initial and my last name minus the last letter.

Joined Jan 13, 2016
I got a 2:15 spot today, but high number. Sounds like it's gonna be a ish show, but I want a second lantern haha

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
Pretty soon reselling Supreme is going to be a bad idea. Its been trending in that direction for some seasons now. I mean only the hype hype items will still be resold but the days of any random Supreme reselling is just gone, which is good for us consumers at getting more things for actual retail.
Basically back to the pre 2012 days

Top Bottom