Official Supreme Thread F/W Week 15: Dead Prez

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005
i need that life sticker.

was also hoping the camo life tee would be i stock this past thursday....ragerts :smh:

DadNboujee

Formerly 'eljefe'
Joined Jul 29, 2012
I was underwhelmed by the screwdrivers set.
(I collect tools so yeah I didn’t think much of it)

anyways. My kids opened my packaged before I got home and scratched the sticker and stuck everything else on their Halloween bags.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
haven't bought anything from stockX before...was thinking about putting a bid in for the mohair beanie i missed on...$13.95 shipping though? yeah....nope

Joined Sep 17, 2015
haven't bought anything from stockX before...was thinking about putting a bid in for the mohair beanie i missed on...$13.95 shipping though? yeah....nope
There’s a lot of things I dislike about StockX, but shipping is one thing they get right. It’s two day shipping from the time buyer ships to them and then another two days from the time they authenticate to your house. So they do their part to get it to you as quick as possible. Naturally they’ll probably ruin this somehow.

Joined Apr 15, 2007
There’s a lot of things I dislike about StockX, but shipping is one thing they get right. It’s two day shipping from the time buyer ships to them and then another two days from the time they authenticate to your house. So they do their part to get it to you as quick as possible. Naturally they’ll probably ruin this somehow.
I never understood the need for this though. Like you know its going to get to you in like 2 weeks depending when the seller ships. I would have no problem paying $5 shipping for a hat and them telling me it will be to you in a month. I just want the piece...i don't care how quick it gets to me. I am not in a dying hurry to wear that single beanie

Top Bottom