Official Supreme Thread F/W Week 15: Dead Prez

Joined Jan 13, 2016
Dang. My America tee got mixed up at the UPS location. Don't know how but someone else picked it up.

Joined Dec 24, 2016
NYC resellers will be waiting outside the exit. :frown:

sounds like an L. Successful submission on the website doesn’t mean you’ll get a text. It means you might get a text.
But he didn't even get the text that you're supposed to respond "yes" to. I thought I would see that initial message go out, people respond yes, then you get another message that tells you either your place in line or if you were unsuccessful at securing a spot. He didn't get any messages at all.

Joined Jan 25, 2015
But he didn't even get the text that you're supposed to respond "yes" to. I thought I would see that initial message go out, people respond yes, then you get another message that tells you either your place in line or if you were unsuccessful at securing a spot. He didn't get any messages at all.
A lot of us didn't.

Joined Mar 9, 2013
You don't get a text to respond to if you're not selected. You just wait until all the waves has past and then eventually they text you saying You have not been selected for this week.

Top Bottom