Official Supreme Thread F/W Week 16: Box Logo SZN

Joined Sep 10, 2019
Yes they are going to do a raffle for all the walkups to get in. Stocks are pretty good it seems.
That's what i heard also but the thing is what would happen to the people who got in friday and saturday then? Unless stock is just huge, idk if this make sense unless the walkups is for people to come in on saturday

Joined Sep 14, 2012
Dogs with Eyebrows <<<< video

Yo NikeTalk! one of my classes of my civil eng. program has a project where we make any video and we just get graded on who gets views (entrepreneur class, easy elective)

Id appreciate if y'all watch the video man, honestly its trash but ya boy is pictured at the end w da supreme on

its linked above and only like 1 minute long

Joined Mar 8, 2004
Mail day. They are getting packages out faster to Cali lately.
that mohair is sick, wanted your same one but i have the ribbed SS18 in the same color so didnt wanna fork over the $50+ for another beanie (woulda been the only thing i bought that week)

blackfrankwhite

Supporter
Joined Feb 17, 2016
I would never spend 300 dollars on a shirt.

No matter how much money I make.

-Drew
I can respect that.

But you may be in the wrong thread lol.

Yo NikeTalk! one of my classes of my civil eng. program has a project where we make any video and we just get graded on who gets views (entrepreneur class, easy elective)

Id appreciate if y'all watch the video man, honestly its trash but ya boy is pictured at the end w da supreme on

What the **** did I just watch

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006

I like Kim Do. Video was cute.

Joined Mar 8, 2004
of course the SF bogo is cool, but if i had $800 to blow and someone had a gun to my head saying you have to spend it on a t-shirt, i'd go swarovski

edit: and then spend the extra on booze or gambling

Top Bottom