Official Supreme Thread FW20: Week 13 Stone Island

Joined Jul 19, 2012
do not buy bots unless you resell items or the bots themselves.

good bot + good proxies + powerful server you might as well just get what you want off secondary market

Joined Dec 11, 2013
do not buy bots unless you resell items or the bots themselves.

good bot + good proxies + powerful server you might as well just get what you want off secondary market
Supreme botting is the easiest. You can see in the picture I have no proxies loaded. Im running it on a macbook air as well so no server needed. Dont listen to everyone on here. The W feels just as good with a bot haha

Joined Jul 19, 2012
Supreme botting is the easiest. You can see in the picture I have no proxies loaded. Im running it on a macbook air as well so no server needed. Dont listen to everyone on here. The W feels just as good with a bot haha
F3 was bricking hard before 3.0 tho. did you buy your copy retail or resell?

raffle botting is the easiest 👀 Supreme def easier than shopify but from season to season you can go from missing every drop to hitting them all to a mix. to really ensure hits you’re going to be coming out of pocket if you don’t hit restock on a good AIO.

it just doesn’t make sense to me to spend $1k (and that’s low end) a bot to cop personals 🤷🏽‍♂️

Joined Dec 22, 2012
SF updated anyone? Plz. Got a 5:45 Slot
from 3:45 slot
- no lipstick, I think my wife missed the last one by a couple slots. Clerk told her the last one sold a couple minutes ago.
- all keychain colors
- only forest green s beanie left
- Not sure if mophie's are still there but had both red and black

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now