Official Supreme Thread FW20: Week 9 Jacob & Co

Joined Dec 22, 2012
#2xx for thursday...after 6 PM lol ok...I'm still going but wow. I don't think I've ever gotten a number below 200 yet.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 28, 2006
Sadly, my wife vetoed a black step stool for the house.

. . .I guess we’ll see how she feels about a blue one for the garage if I don’t catch the L.
#12x bklyn tomoro...hopefully i can secure stool... dont wanna buy one online then another in store

Last edited:
Joined Apr 11, 2011
#BlackStoolsMatter
Hate to be that dude but that # is not funny at all & legit very upsetting especially with the news about Breonna that just popped off. I got into a clown discussion with another NT'er in another forum but I gotta speak up about this everytime someone jokes about it because its not a joke...

Last edited:
Joined Oct 8, 2007
Man......I didn't think the stool would be a big deal to get. That is the only real item I wanted this season cause my wife has this crappy Chinatown stool and I'd rather have something cooler for her to use. Let's hope I don't get the L for the black one.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now