Official Terrible Movies Thread!!!

Joined Dec 14, 2004
Kill Bill, hated those movies. Professional marksman missing easy shots to kill her but can’t. **** those movies.

nerw32

formerly 2chainz
Joined Nov 5, 2012
yea i gotta say idk many movie franchises that can pull off that kind of consistency. granted they were all books, but still. been meaning to restart the harry potter movies again actually.

also, never started the fantastic beasts movies...not sure if those count?
the fantastic beasts movies count. The first is cool the second is meh. Worth a watch.

FThe45th

Formerly 'newfangled112'
Joined Oct 29, 2014
All the fantastic 4 movies could of been fire, none of them met my expectations.

Waist Deep.

most things with Steven Segal.

The Devil/The village, the m. Knight joints

Joined Nov 16, 2018
The Wizard is of Oz is sucsk, and whats the movie that came out a couple years ago that won all of those awards? It was the one where that mute lady ended up ****ing the fishman mermaid thing. That **** was basura. Straight butt juice. Idk how that crap got the acclaim it did.

Joined Oct 9, 2017
The Wizard is of Oz is sucsk, and whats the movie that came out a couple years ago that won all of those awards? It was the one where that mute lady ended up ****ing the fishman mermaid thing. That **** was basura. Straight butt juice. Idk how that crap got the acclaim it did.
The Shape of Water.

darthska

Staff member
Joined Apr 30, 2004
Something Water, wasn't it? When I FIRST saw the trailer for that, BEFORE all the accolades, I thought 'Yikes. That looks horrible.'

Then the talk started buzzing, the rants started raving. Award after award. "Oh, it's AMAZING! Such a good movie!' I was still like...

Joined Nov 16, 2018
The Shape of Water.
Yeah that's, it sucked.
Something Water, wasn't it? When I FIRST saw the trailer for that, BEFORE all the accolades, I thought 'Yikes. That looks horrible.'

Then the talk started buzzing, the rants started raving. Award after award. "Oh, it's AMAZING! Such a good movie!' I was still like...

That praise was purely pretentious.

nerw32

formerly 2chainz
Joined Nov 5, 2012
If this was made as a satirical movie and not something that was supposed to be serious, it would have been funny, because there are parts where I genuinely cried from laughter, see gif below. But since that wasn't the goal it's just a really bad Nic Cage movie with some funny parts.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now