Official Toronto - Outlet and Store report

Joined Jan 2, 2014
The woman that took my shoes from my mailbox

Im assuming she lives in Niagara region. They were Black Non Reflective in sz 11.5. Still working it out with mailbox to find a resolution
That's messed up. The things people would do to make a quick buck.

I hope they find a resolution that works in your favour.

Joined Jan 25, 2006

Im assuming she lives in Niagara region. They were Black Non Reflective in sz 11.5. Still working it out with mailbox to find a resolution
this is strange

how would she know your shipment has something good?

you should reset your passwords.

Joined Feb 4, 2017
It baffles me how this mailbox company could just let anyone touch a package without checking the name of the person picking up matching with the name printed on the package.

Either someone hacked into your emails and they have details to your tracking....or whichever online retailer you bought it from gassed out from the holidays and sent them shipping emails to the wrong person.....coincidentally to a person close to your mailbox too....what are the chances?

Joined Apr 5, 2013
Anyone sell via eBay recently? I read somewhere about no seller fees for “sneakers” that sell for more than $100 - US I assume? Does this apply for Canada as well?

Joined Jan 2, 2014
It baffles me how this mailbox company could just let anyone touch a package without checking the name of the person picking up matching with the name printed on the package.

Either someone hacked into your emails and they have details to your tracking....or whichever online retailer you bought it from gassed out from the holidays and sent them shipping emails to the wrong person.....coincidentally to a person close to your mailbox too....what are the chances?
Ya, don't they always ask for IDs?

Joined Dec 4, 2003
I go to CBI, and every time they've asked me for ID so seeing this is really unfortunate.

They usually don't allow anyone else to pick up unless you email them beforehand with the name of the person who'll be picking up for you.

Any idea how it could have happened? Maybe check your sent folder to see if they were emailed. Maybe your account was compromised without you knowing? I'm puzzled.

Joined Apr 24, 2013
I've never been asked for ID when I go, but I do provide them with my mailbox number. I've emailed them in the past about someone else coming to pick up on my behalf. I usually provide name and the tracking number of the packages.

This lady must have gotten a hold of my tracking number, otherwise had she known my mailbox number, I'd be out 7 pairs of shoes and not 1 pair. I have no idea how she would have gotten my tracking number, but I would still expect a level of protection/due diligence on CBI's part to match name on the package to that of the person.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Thats wild brother. Hope you are refunded.

How did this woman know those particular shoes were in your mailbox?

Joined Mar 16, 2013
By the way she acted (e.g. open yeezy box, checked packing slip twice, sliding the slip into the box, petting the dog, taking her sweet time), it doesn't look like she went in and determined to steal your package. However, I speculate that she helped someone pick up the package, CBI messed up giving her yours, and probably that person decided to keep it.

hope you find your shoes or get compensated

Joined Apr 24, 2013
She picked up a package that was clearly not addressed to her, so i believe she did have every intention of stealing the package, whether it was for her or someone else. Regardless of her intention, CBI also failed me.

Joined Aug 1, 2012
By the way she acted (e.g. open yeezy box, checked packing slip twice, sliding the slip into the box, petting the dog, taking her sweet time), it doesn't look like she went in and determined to steal your package. However, I speculate that she helped someone pick up the package, CBI messed up giving her yours, and probably that person decided to keep it.

hope you find your shoes or get compensated
lol i was thinking the same thing.... the limping dog got me

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Anyone sell via eBay recently? I read somewhere about no seller fees for “sneakers” that sell for more than $100 - US I assume? Does this apply for Canada as well?
Haven't tried yet, or I am trying but no one has bought from me yet :smile:
I've listed it on ebay.com though with USD pricing just to be safer though. In the past I've always listed on ebay.com and didn't even know there was a difference until a few weeks back when they told me I didn't qualify for that $50 coupon since I posted on ebay.com.

Guess my app has settings set to USA instead of Canada.

Joined Jun 21, 2014

She didn't even know how to open the box properly... she literally pulled open the label side instead of sliding the tray out

Joined Dec 9, 2004
Haven't tried yet, or I am trying but no one has bought from me yet :smile:
I've listed it on ebay.com though with USD pricing just to be safer though. In the past I've always listed on ebay.com and didn't even know there was a difference until a few weeks back when they told me I didn't qualify for that $50 coupon since I posted on ebay.com.

Guess my app has settings set to USA instead of Canada.
I have used it 5 times so far. It’s any athletic shoe above 100 cnd. They don’t charge you final value fee or a fee on the shipping.

Top Bottom