Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
Hope you didn't cop on stockx
Hahaha. Naw. Bought from a friend who got them when they originally dropped, but never wore. Wouldn’t want to take that chance with these. Get a WAY better price this way (just over retail), and don’t have to worry about getting fakes. Looking forward to them touching down.

Joined Feb 20, 2013
My bad it wasn’t $460.00, $476 but I figured they would drop a couple bucks more at the $476 mark when that sale happened

Joined Mar 9, 2013
yeah my size 270's is still in the same price range $500 as the day it released. If I didn't hit at retail, I wouldn't have even bothered to paying resale.

I'm remodeling my new house so I've been wearing them. Perfect shoe to get dirty from construction :lol:

DonRafa

formerly rafsjays
Supporter
Joined Oct 27, 2005
yeah my size 270's is still in the same price range $500 as the day it released. If I didn't hit at retail, I wouldn't have even bothered to paying resale.

I'm remodeling my new house so I've been wearing them. Perfect shoe to get dirty from construction :lol:

let me get them when the house is done :nerd:

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
My TS6s touched down. Yeah, super glad that I have them in my possession. Such a dope pair. One thing that I’m surprised by is how strong the glow on the outsole is. Put them in the sun for like 1 minute and damn those things glow. Behind my TS1 Highs, these are my favorite Travis’. Actually, they might just be tied with my 1 Highs. They’re both dope as hell.

Joined May 5, 2019
My TS6s touched down. Yeah, super glad that I have them in my possession. Such a dope pair. One thing that I’m surprised by is how strong the glow on the outsole is. Put them in the sun for like 1 minute and damn those things glow. Behind my TS1 Highs, these are my favorite Travis’. Actually, they might just be tied with my 1 Highs. They’re both dope as hell.
Congrats on the pickup. Yeah I was surprised too, the glow is really strong, I wear mine quite frequently on sunny days, and the nearly have an afterglow of 30min after I take them off and put them back in my storage container. I've never had any other shoes with glowing soles though, so I can't compare them to anything.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now