Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Joined Jun 11, 2004
Alright, I'm about to cave in and buy the Travis High in a 10.5. What do you guys recommend as far as buying resell for a shoe that has been faked so much? SX or Goat?

skala

Supporter
Joined Apr 7, 2013
Alright, I'm about to cave in and buy the Travis High in a 10.5. What do you guys recommend as far as buying resell for a shoe that has been faked so much? SX or Goat?
at this point GOAT, any major factory flaw or damaged box they will reach out to you before sending, plus you can always return. I would say try & grab before the mochas drop i think they will climb again after that drop

Joined Aug 19, 2012
Goat all day, then legit check them yourself and take them to consignment store for a legit check if something feels off

Joined Jun 11, 2004
at this point GOAT, any major factory flaw or damaged box they will reach out to you before sending, plus you can always return. I would say try & grab before the mochas drop i think they will climb again after that drop
Right, exactly the reason I want to buy now.

Iceman92

formerly ksneaker92
Joined Jan 24, 2017
Definitely goat got the lows a couple weeks back and the first pair goat sent me a message telling me they were fake and found me a replacement pair made me feel comfortable shopping In the future with them again

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now