Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Joined Nov 26, 2015
As if Collabs for every popular entity wasn’t enough, now Nike Is rolling out group Collabs lol. No thanks!

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
I remember that 3way collabs were the jam back then. Stussy x Mad Hectic x Nb type jawnz

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
These are an absolute NO for me. The all white/sail midsole and outsole combo ruins these IMO. Had they had a blue outsole (affectively making them a blue version of a Black Toe with White Tongue), they’d be much better, but I’d probably still be out as I’m not a huge fan of the Black Toe with White Tongue color scheme in general. I know some hate it, and I imagine some love it, but the backwards Swoosh doesn’t move the needle either way for me. I LOVE my Travis Scott 1 Highs, but that’s because of the color and color blocking, and has ZERO to do with the Swoosh. A normal Swoosh is the best, but if the color blocking and everything else is dope and on point, I’m indifferent on what direction it’s facing.

Joined Apr 11, 2011
Really hoping that the final product will have black soles....

Who am I kidding... I wont be able to touch these to save my life LOL

Joined Jun 18, 2001
havent heard a word about these fake wise, but best believe now that these pics came out, theyre getting worked on.

luckily Trophy Room and jabroni boy marcus wont be handling this release, so fakes might not penetrate the market as much. maybe after time.

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
:rofl:most of y’all (myself included) aint touching those at retail:rofl:

y’all remember the high drop..:smh:

It’s gonna be 10x worse than TR’s

Last edited:
Joined Apr 16, 2014
I appreciate his posts. If fakes have really gotten 1:1 like he claims, then that's gonna kill all resell for me. I'll really be retail or bust, not even worth the risk.
Basically where I'm at. I'd rather know than not. I don't have the time to keep up with what the fake factories are pumping out anymore. It all moves too fast they don't sleep over there.

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Basically where I'm at. I'd rather know than not. I don't have the time to keep up with what the fake factories are pumping out anymore. It all moves too fast they don't sleep over there.
Don't let anybody tell you any reps are 1:1. Simply not true.
Would the best replicas be hard to tell on feet? Yeah, most likely. But if you put them next to retail pair you'll be able to see both pairs are different.

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Tbh in 2021 if you put 2 retail pairs next to each other both pairs would be different too.
Slight QC differences I agree. That's gonna happen because these are all made by people afterall.
But you can usually see other things like shape, material, build, color differences when comparing replica and retail.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now