Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Need some help. So, I just received my TS1's from GOAT (SZ 8.5) and just compared them to my pair from SNKRS (SZ 10.5)

Here's some of the biggest differences I have noticed between the two:

The GOAT pair (SZ 8.5):
-Does not have the Red Nike Stamp on the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 2 white walls and 2 red walls with 1 YCM sticker.
-Production date: 01/14/18 - 01/04/19

The SNKRS pair (SZ 10.5):
-Includes the Red Nike Stamp under the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 4 red walls with 2 YCM stickers
-Production date: 12/05/18 - 01/05/19

STAMP 8.5.jpg
STAMP 10.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 8.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 10.5.jpg
8.5 TAGS.jpg
10.5 TAGS.jpg

Can somebody shed some light on the difference? Is this a size things? With all this fake TS1 talk, I'm a little worried about my GOAT pair...

Joined Apr 25, 2005
Why did you respond as if I was referring to you? You’ve been a fairly positive influence on this thread.
I know you weren't. I just wanted to put that out there. :lol:

I'm truly happy for the people that got these...well, for the true lovers of shoes, anyway. Not the greedy bastards. My feeling is...if I'm supposed to have them it will happen. If not, I'm not supposed to have them.

Joined Sep 7, 2005
Need some help. So, I just received my TS1's from GOAT (SZ 8.5) and just compared them to my pair from SNKRS (SZ 10.5)

Here's some of the biggest differences I have noticed between the two:

The GOAT pair (SZ 8.5):
-Does not have the Red Nike Stamp on the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 2 white walls and 2 red walls with 1 YCM sticker.
-Production date: 01/14/18 - 01/04/19

The SNKRS pair (SZ 10.5):
-Includes the Red Nike Stamp under the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 4 red walls with 2 YCM stickers
-Production date: 12/05/18 - 01/05/19

STAMP 8.5.jpg
STAMP 10.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 8.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 10.5.jpg
8.5 TAGS.jpg
10.5 TAGS.jpg

Can somebody shed some light on the difference? Is this a size things? With all this fake TS1 talk, I'm a little worried about my GOAT pair...
Both boxtags match? Pic?

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
Can someone post a size tag of 100% fake tryna see something with the UPC :nerd:

Joined Apr 16, 2006
My personal pair just got touched down from a London town today. Hope the authenticity odds are in my favor when I get home to inspect them this evening.

Joined Jul 20, 2012
Asked in my local group about the walls. Doesn’t seem like white walls in the box matters. He got his directly from the store himself and the walls are also white.
Thanks for checking with your group!

Anybody else get their pair from SNKRS and missing a Red Stamp?

Joined Dec 11, 2007
Maybe not here. But can’t speak for outside NT. Good fakes and QC pairs will go hand in hand that not even they can tell. The Travis Scott 1s will forever have fakes and legit pairs coexisting and no one will ever notice or can tell the difference.
if we can't tell the difference, then they can't be definitively be proven fake tho. technically, my stockx pair could be fake. but i have so many 1s and have been doing this for so long that i feel like i'd be able to tell at this point. my pair is so butter that if the fakes feel like this then yeah, we really might as well all just start rocking fakes. i'm not srs, but u get what i'm saying.

I wasn't going to post pics but now yall got me wanting to play along lol. My pair just got delivered to my access point (for the first time with no issues thank God!).
pretty much, for a release like this, EVERYONE needs to post pics of their pair. it's necessary this time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom