• Xbox Series X

Votes: 107 83.6%
  • Xbox Series S

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Both

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
Joined Sep 9, 2012
So I have a weird glitch on cod. Whenever I play firewall and im sniping textures dissappear when zooming in n out. Last night it made the game crash on my series x anyone has this issue?

Joined Oct 16, 2010
So I have a weird glitch on cod. Whenever I play firewall and im sniping textures dissappear when zooming in n out. Last night it made the game crash on my series x anyone has this issue?
I had something similar but involved one of the Acog sights in CW. I would freeze every time using it either in zombies or MP. It was just that specific sight weirdly.

Joined Oct 16, 2010
The Show is a great game. I started a Road to the Show character and that’s pretty damn fun. So much editing though if you want to get detailed.

Joined Apr 18, 2004
Hey Fam any tips to finding a console, I can't believe how long the supply issues have lasted. I am not trying to pay over retail.

Joined Jan 8, 2006
Hey Fam any tips to finding a console, I can't believe how long the supply issues have lasted. I am not trying to pay over retail.
They really are still popping up at random. Gotta follow Wario64 on twitter and hope you catch an update at the right time. There's a few folks in here that have been trying to get one for a hot minute.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now