• Xbox Series S

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Both

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Capcom specifically said they made it less scary than 7 because people thought it was too scary...
When I was playing RE7 for the first time I decided to try regularly measuring my heartrate and blood pressure and that game was not healthy for it :lol: It actually kinda shocked me, my heartrate was consistently higher than what it is when actually working out and my blood pressure often spiked from from 12/7 to as high as 14/10.
This time around it's been pretty stable, only slightly elevated for the most part.

Supporter
Joined Mar 25, 2021
I love RE8...it's better than RE7 imo

House Beneviento was more unsettling than anything in RE7

Joined Feb 5, 2013
Getting series x is damn near impossible . I’ve been able to hit on 3 series s through restocks but the only x I got was through a Best Buy preorder

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
I love RE8...it's better than RE7 imo

House Beneviento was more unsettling than anything in RE7
That's the part I'm at currently. I think it's about even with RE7's scare factor. And goddamn that you know what thing is disgusting looking

Joined Oct 10, 2018
RE Village was great my run time was little less than 9 hours.

It def has the spirits of RE 4.

Not as scary though. I thought 7 was a bit creepier but overall I thought Village was a better game

Def don't miss out on RE7 being in gamepass. It's a great game. My boy was too much of a **** the play it but I finally talked him through and he eventually beat it and enjoyed it.

Joined Sep 21, 2008
RE Village was great my run time was little less than 9 hours.

It def has the spirits of RE 4.

Not as scary though. I thought 7 was a bit creepier but overall I thought Village was a better game

Def don't miss out on RE7 being in gamepass. It's a great game. My boy was too much of a **** the play it but I finally talked him through and he eventually beat it and enjoyed it.
I'm gonna download RE 7 and play on the easiest difficulty

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Microsoft and Sony both should have implemented this type of system long ago... I thought Sony had talked about doing it but I never got the chance.

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Looks like it's dead now. I feel like I eid register last never but I guess I wasn't selected because having a PSN since the PS3 days isn't enough...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now