OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

I think Nike screwed up - they shoulda dropped the Blackouts earlier, like around Jan/Feb. I would have lived in those things.

Spring/Summer time = white and/or colors

I'd honestly rather have those Draft Days over the Blackouts.

c4

^ I agree, shoulda been a winter release. Blackouts are clean, but I think I'd only get them on discount.

I think the Vs might be my favorite shoe of all time. Seriously. I only have Chaos, DK and Inlines so far but I will be getting Del Sols and trying to find a pair of BLs for a reasonable price.

i've been holding out for the blackouts since missing the dk's.

blackouts and del sol's, when they drop for me.

I thought I could be slick and order the Del Sols from the UK NDC site but they won't ship to the US.

Hey guys MACY's is having a friends & family SALE 25% off almost everything starting tommorow to 5/3

Just in case you guys wanted to pick up some KOBE gear at your local Macys!!! I know that not all macy's carried it,

but for those of you that know where, take advantage......

I bought my DK jacket 2 weeks ago and Im glad I haven't rocked it and the tags are still on......to think I was even gonna pass up on it,

but my girl liked it, so I had to get it.....

Originally Posted by KG21

I thought I could be slick and order the Del Sols from the UK NDC site but they won't ship to the US.

lol did u really think u were the first to think of this? 

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Originally Posted by KG21

lol did u really think u were the first to think of this? 

Lol, well it seemed too good to be true when I thought about it.

Double post. my bad
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Hey guys MACY's is having a friends & family SALE 25% off almost everything starting tommorow to 5/3

Just in case you guys wanted to pick up some KOBE gear at your local Macys!!! I know that not all macy's carried it,

but for those of you that know where, take advantage......

I bought my DK jacket 2 weeks ago and Im glad I haven't rocked it and the tags are still on......to think I was even gonna pass up on it,

but my girl liked it, so I had to get it.....

Thanks, Hopefully my local Macys has something.....

Kickz.de (legit) have a FSR of the Del Sols and they'll ship wherever.

By the time you're done with European prices and shipping costs, it'll run you around $230 though.

Blackouts are
smokin.gif
add another one to the list *sigh* and I thought I was done with Vs for a while...damn this is the reason I need to stay outta here
smh.gif

Top Bottom