One of the Most Disturbing Movies I've Seen ...

Joined Sep 10, 2011
Is it online?

Cliff notes on the end? I'm one of those that wanna know before i watch
It's on Netflix.

The last 20 minutes .. it's not very gory or violent. It's just ... shocking and disturbing. Only way I can put it.

Joined Sep 10, 2011
It's on Netflix.
The last 20 minutes .. it's not very gory or violent. It's just ... shocking and disturbing. Only way I can put it.
will watch

...but tell me anyway :nerd:
She's being tortured, forced to eat without her hands, raped, forced into a barrel with a dead body.

The first picture :x . You'll know when you see it.

What's the name of the movie? Op..
Megan is Missing.

I wish I could unsee this ...

Last edited:
Joined Dec 23, 2009
:lol: at Human Centipede being mentioned. Havent seen OPs movie, probably wont since I found the 'shocking' stuff on Google, so I can probably just skip it. But, 'Salo.' That's the most disturbing movie I've ever seen and doubt anything will shock me more.

solarius49

Banned
Joined Jul 13, 2004
A Serbian Film......PERIOD

if you want to be disturbed by non consensual violent sex between a father and his 4 year old son, or even sex between an adult man and a newborn watch that

:x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Joined Apr 8, 2005
The ending isn't that bad.

Basically, they find girl in a barrel and she's dead. The pictures of her is kind of creepy, but nothing that bad either. The other chick got buried alive by the online predator.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now