\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Joined May 23, 2005
So da hemi measures every 1/4 and 1/8th mile under normal everyday driving even when you’re not trying and when you don’t start some kind of timer. Got it. Sounds hella useful.
So when you went 0-100mph in 3.5 seconds you didn’t cover an 1/8th mile? Or did you not have it set to measure the 1/8th mile in the program that automatically measures at all times even when you’re not trying?
It does measure every 1/4 1/8 from every single stop
From a stop sign light or whatever
The timer always measures
U have to go to a screen to see it
But it’s always on calculating ur times
There’s a screen for ur best
Last
And current
I realize u may not have known that
But instead of tryna have a smart remark
Do ur googles first
And no I wasn’t doing even a 1/8
To get those seconds
Just normal driving stepping on it for a a few seconds or 2
Then letting off
Hope that helped
Any more dumb *** assumptions I can assist u with??

EDIT: and I say all that respectfully

Last edited:
Joined May 4, 2011
Anyone here own a 15+ C63 AMG? I've been looking at them and was wondering if anyone has any opinions or issues with them.

titang545

Supporter
Joined Sep 21, 2012
Joined Nov 5, 2012
This classic car dealership back in stl has a 200 dollar porsche 935 diecast car .very very detailed car. I want it so bad. If its there when i get back ill grab it.

My first diecast car was a candy blue 64 impala lowrider.its ironic because thats how the first lowrider i seen in person looked like. :lol:

Joined May 23, 2005
Nope its gonna be a street car that can gap a demon and leave train lengths on hellcats :wink:
Frame is ready re-inforce and powder coated might swap out that built 12 bolt for a IRS cradle in the near future so it can handle as good as it looks around turns.
when we gonna link????

Joined Feb 4, 2020
The day I've been waiting over a month for is finally here, install day

Eibach Stage 1 Pro Truck lift system
Remark Bold Performance Exhaust
Spidertrax Wheel Spacers

There it is. How high of lift you going? I see some spacers you got some wheels and tires aswell or you just trying to get good fitment.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now