Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined May 23, 2005
I’m still befuddled at people saying they can’t understand him speak in interviews. All the comments saying they can’t understand him, or he sound dumb. But shorty was saying real ****, all through the interview.
he just doesnt speak like he's sure of himself
i think
its like he doesnt wanna give out too much
or say the wrong thing
so it seems kinda low and shy
i can def tell he's not a dummy

Joined Aug 11, 2012
i think this was recorded before that "issue" with offset
That offset **** fake. And this was recorded after the fake rumor spread.

And you can tell CTG not too familiar with a Lil Baby work. He might have 1 QC feature per album/tape. Them dudes go back a minute tho. Just don’t collaborate like that. It’s usually Thug, Moneybagg, Gunna,Rylo, 4PF dudes and somebody random or from the label.

I’m sure the Migos feel some type of way about dude blowing completely past them as a solo artist tho. None of them got the star power..or can create a project that moves 200K first week, with multiple top 10 singles by themselves as a solo act.

I remember watching this video before Yo blew up...around the culture time....and they ain’t see it coming. 11:15 mark.....Quavo lurking in the background like.....Yo might have something for real :lol:

SpittaJetLife

Banned
Joined Feb 14, 2019
I went to a currensy concert once and after the show I was outside but went back in cause I was trying to buy some merch. But then i saw he was on stage signing autographs. Bolted over there and realized I didn’t have anything for him to sign so I just took my shoe off and gave it to him

this is the only old *** pic I have. Says #jetlife
27633C11-1F60-4FB7-9F5F-DEA9D6747F74.png

this was in between retros when it had been a few years since the last release so he took my shoe, checked it out, and then gave me one of these looks like “I see you”
8BF20826-2C7A-48C7-B410-47A24F51F554.jpeg

We were both also wearing bape camo jackets. had a nice lil bonding moment :lol: :lol:
I was front row at a Spitta show. Had him sign my hat. Also saw myself in his YouTube mini documentary of the show was dope. Also chilled out side of Best Buy arena after show with spitta’s manager Mousa, Young Roddy and Trademark. Also kicked it with Spitta at his jet lounge at house of blues in Nola. He does jet lounge every Wed at house of Blues in Nola.

Joined Mar 14, 2010
Great interview. Yo be moving the right way. CTG tried to reach for some moments a few times, and he kept it trill.

I’m still befuddled at people saying they can’t understand him speak in interviews. All the comments saying they can’t understand him, or he sound dumb. But shorty was saying real ****, all through the interview.
I told you. People just want a reason to talk down upon dude. They can’t understand him, but the majority of them listen to and play incoherent musicians daily. People really stupid out here

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now