Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined Jun 1, 2011
P and Silkk’s flow on here, something about this song.

I love that Pac sample on RIP Tupac.

I think Pac would have left Death Row whenever his contract was up and did his own label. I don’t think he would have signed to P or Rap A Lot. He was too big for them.
I haven’t heard this song in ages, but it reminds me that Silkk wasn’t always rapping like G-Herbo’s dad, and that offbeat flow became intentional :lol:

JRaW’d

formerly jrodski
Joined Jan 29, 2010
Thats funny bc when i first started hearing about g-herbo, lil herb @ the time, his flow was ALOT more together than it has been recently.

he was pretty dope for a lil minute, I had to get outta there tho...

Last edited:
Joined Nov 16, 2018
Wth is a doja cat?

marikomorose marikomorose come claim your $#@&...
She might be onto something, she can't even dance.
I'm not a Doja Cat person, she has egregious toes, & I don't mean to directly come across as defending her past actions b/c I wasn't/don't. Some of the takes against her just so happen to fit my bigger picture.

Now potentially thot *** Rubi Rose on the other hand...

I'm defending just about any of her bull****. I think I love her.
giphy (19).gif

Joined Feb 24, 2009
Except for the first comment I’ve never heard of any of the clowns mentioned on this page. Remember when getting called a herb was an insult? Now you got cats naming themselves that.

Joined Dec 4, 2012
… Jeezy is musically irrelevant. Let’s be real, dawg. Did you listen to his last album? No you ****in’ didn’t. He’s a legend but right now, you’re irrelevant.”
Funny thing is Jeezy could drop a project next week and do way more #'s than fam.

Luv Gibbs but he ain't on the that time

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now