Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Joined May 25, 2004
Man,I haven’t heard from nappy roots in 20 years and they just came out of the cut spitting. :lol:

Anyone else check out the album?

Joined Jun 1, 2011
Man,I haven’t heard from nappy roots in 20 years and they just came out of the cut spitting. :lol:

Anyone else check out the album?
It’s a couple nice tracks on there. They’d be perfect signing with Dreamville or somebody like that based on the sound if they were to go a major route. Saw that it’s only 4 members now but are still cool with the other two.

Joined May 25, 2004
I doubt they’d go major, they’re probably not doing anything for the money anymore.

after this long it’s crazy that they’re all still cool let alone most still making music.

Joined May 11, 2017

This ***** Ant :rofl:

RIP DMV comedians
Bro I saw this the other day and thought "not my mans" :rofl: bruh videos be getting a chuckle out of me sometimes

Dude had bruh stuttering and ****

EDIT: Wow the clip I saw was like a minute and a half this **** went on for 30+ minutes? :rofl:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now