Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined May 4, 2012
Of course I was stalkin' this email all morning and left to walk my dog then POOF. Luckily I was able to still snag a pair of both. ( Separate orders ) Ron Ron is for the ppl.

Joined Jun 17, 2002
So I was a part of the initial 9:30AM EST Zoom meeting with Ronnie yesterday and didn't receive the survey email until now after emailing Kith several times. I finally got the survey and submitted it just now but it had a deadline of 12PM EST today.

Joined Apr 22, 2014
So I was a part of the initial 9:30AM EST Zoom meeting with Ronnie yesterday and didn't receive the survey email until now after emailing Kith several times. I finally got the survey and submitted it just now but it had a deadline of 12PM EST today.
brutal dude. hopefully they still take care of you.

Joined Jan 15, 2013
Something is holding me back from grabbing a pair. I think it's knowing these aren't as nice as the gl3 versions. Personally for me I love the gl3 and only somewhat like the V. Volcanoes are perfect though.

Joined Mar 14, 2015
Something is holding me back from grabbing a pair. I think it's knowing these aren't as nice as the gl3 versions. Personally for me I love the gl3 and only somewhat like the V. Volcanoes are perfect though.

why not have both :smile:

Joined Dec 7, 2006
went back for leather backs in a separate order. i guess we'll see what happens to those of us that tried both.

think we'll get the Asics or whatever we copped from the book pre-order first? :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now