Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Dec 7, 2006
"In efforts to ensure everyone has a fair chance to purchase a pair from our Black Friday Loyalty Program, you will only be allowed to purchase 1 (one) pair. Customers who purchase Salmon Toes will not be able to purchase Leatherbacks"

hmmmm.....

Joined Jul 26, 2012
"In efforts to ensure everyone has a fair chance to purchase a pair from our Black Friday Loyalty Program, you will only be allowed to purchase 1 (one) pair. Customers who purchase Salmon Toes will not be able to purchase Leatherbacks"

hmmmm.....
Didn't notice that was on the product page..good thing I didn't place another order for the Leatherbacks.

FSR still on both pairs..

Joined Jan 3, 2013
Was surprised to see a loyalty email in my inbox. These weren’t really on my radar, but I’ll take a stress free pair of salmon toes. Thanks Ron

email says you needed to have purchased a RF Gel Lyte V specifically

Joined Jun 20, 2013
hmm never got a loyalty email but it did allow me to cop (i did buy every gl5 tho). got salmon toes, goin for leatherbacks on friday

Joined Sep 27, 2014
Went for Leatherbacks first, just got the cancellation email for the second order of Salmons despite using different payment method. Guess I'll just have to do it the hard way on Friday >D

Joined Nov 24, 2021
You saying you got a link? :nerd:
Someone posted this earlier but they took it down. It will direct you to a 404 Page Not Found if you don't have access though.

Joined Nov 5, 2003
Went for Leatherbacks first, just got the cancellation email for the second order of Salmons despite using different payment method. Guess I'll just have to do it the hard way on Friday >D
Same, didn’t think they would go through and actually cancel second orders.

See y’all Friday morning

Joined Aug 15, 2013
Someone posted this earlier but they took it down. It will direct you to a 404 Page Not Found if you don't have access though.
Thanks man but got hit with the 404 ;(

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now