Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Joined Aug 3, 2008
What a week! Finally picked up the New Balance 1500BSG on sale that I have been stalking for months. I also hit on a PS5 from the Walmart restock and now picked up the Salmon toe GLV! I know I'm in the extreme minority but I like the GLV more than the GLIII so this is great! Really happy with this EA program. It's all i want just a chance at a pair. I'll of course be going for the leatherbacks on Friday but if I miss hey at least I got a pair for once. Sorry for the extreme positivity. ....lol

Joined Oct 24, 2013
Seems like everyone that got EA got salmon toes. So everyone going for leatherbacks on Friday?

Joined Jul 8, 2014
Invoiced for both pairs :D
Are you using same shipping/credit card info as the EA pair?

I created a new account and used different shipping and credit card info for the salmon toe. Hoping the don’t cancel it since I got the EA pair in the morning.

Joined Dec 7, 2006
Am I the only one that hasn’t gotten a cancellation for the second EA order? I used the same account but one checkout was desktop and the other mobile. I also have shop pay, fwiw.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Buddy of mine was in the Zoom meeting and did everything that was asked and picked one pair, but he never got any other email from KITH. Is anyone who was part of the Zoom and submitted everything still waiting for an email from KITH? If not, what's the best place for him to contact?

Joined Jul 8, 2014
Buddy of mine was in the Zoom meeting and did everything that was asked and picked one pair, but he never got any other email from KITH. Is anyone who was part of the Zoom and submitted everything still waiting for an email from KITH? If not, what's the best place for him to contact?
Have him try the EA link?

Joined Jun 17, 2002
Which Zoom meeting? I believe there were two sessions. One at 9:30am EST and the other one at 10:15am EST.

Joined Apr 22, 2014
I was in the first meeting and only got a survey so far but no additional follow up. I did get the EA email though

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Have him try the EA link?
Got 404 on that, but he got an EA email a bit after.

Which Zoom meeting? I believe there were two sessions. One at 9:30am EST and the other one at 10:15am EST.
He was in the 9:30 EST one.

I was in the first meeting and only got a survey so far but no additional follow up. I did get the EA email though
Yeah he just got the EA email. I think he only wanted one colorway anyway so I hope he's able to at least grab one in his size.

Joined Mar 20, 2015
of my kith GLVs, one was an oop, one was in store, one was via trade, and one was resale. no loyalty for me lol

Joined Jul 9, 2015
Was checking my email last night after copping AMM1’s and boom loyalty email from kith copped salmon toes (size 13’s are hard to come by ) super happy I copped diamond supplies back in the day or I wouldn’t had gotten the email.

Joined Aug 15, 2013
I copped a couple pairs of GLV back in 2014?, cove and another pair and didn’t get the email. But much prefer being on NB loyalty emails I admit.

Joined Jul 8, 2014
I copped a couple pairs of GLV back in 2014?, cove and another pair and didn’t get the email. But much prefer being on NB loyalty emails I admit.
You should try the EA link, my friend didn’t get an email for the link and he was able to get access. He’s been buying as long as I have.

Joined Jan 16, 2013
sizing question..so I have a dozen of gl5..all of them are 11.5US and they have a perfect snug fit. I always thought that I could go for half a size up.. and I took this decision with the salmon toes.. lol.. :S my usual nike am1 size is 11.5 US.. my nb 992, 997,998, 1300 is 11 US. my asics gl3 size is 11.5 US (but again, I am thinking I could go half a size up here-mostly because the tongues don't close perfectly-after dozens of pairs I still haven't tried to size up).. do you think that 12 US in GL5 will fit me or they will be roomy? thanks!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now