September Wrestling Thread | G1 Night 7 Tomorrow Morning | AEW & NXT Tomorrow | JOTM Vince McMahon, Kayla Braxton & WWE Creative

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
Gonna try and catch up with #NITRO sometime today..Mom is doing well..She had an adverse reaction to a new Parkinsons medication..So she should be good to go now that they got the meds adjusted..But I had to take my car into the shop today cause the check engine light came on and it started shifting hard/weird..smh..Can't catch a break..
It’ll get there man.
Your mom doing well is most important.
Cars can be fixed/replaced.

The break will come and life will be better. Keep pushing forward.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee meant to ask u this yesterday, but why didn't u go to WM35?

Speaking of Wrestlemania has anyone else lost track of the specific years after a particular one. For me it's WM26. I can remember every single show w/o the google's between WM2000-WM26, but after that I can only recall personal highlights.

Joined Feb 24, 2009
My Nitro #5 thoughts

Luger/Savage - Match was meh.

Anyone catch what sneakers the ref was wearing? Looked like they had tongues similar to AJ6’s.

Agree that Big Show’s choke slam was devastating back then. Maybe the best choke slam of all time?

Eddie/Malenko - Eddie was looking old AF with that hair and mustache. He sure was 105 live back then.

Nice to see his Nitro debut.

Can’t believe they cut to a Hogan promo in the middle of this match.

:lol:Hogan not scheduled to wrestle with a neck injury but coming out in full gear

That drop kick attempt that sent an American male out the ring :rofl:

Loving the Flair/Arn feud. I could watch them wrestle all day. They read my mind at the end of the show when I was thinking this feud needs a cage match.

What’s the history between Pillman and Flair? Why has he been attacking him?

Joined Nov 16, 2018
1. Gonna try and catch up with #NITRO sometime today..Mom is doing well..She had an adverse reaction to a new Parkinsons medication..So she should be good to go now that they got the meds adjusted..

2. But I had to take my car into the shop today cause the check engine light came on and it started shifting hard/weird..smh..Can't catch a break..
1. If mother has or does use the following method: does marijuana help improve her parkinsons, as in stripping some of the symptoms back?

2. Did you check your fluids? You gotta always remember to do that, especially b4 & after long commutes. Saves many headaches & dollars.

Joined Dec 8, 2006
Gonna try and catch up with #NITRO sometime today..Mom is doing well..She had an adverse reaction to a new Parkinsons medication..So she should be good to go now that they got the meds adjusted..But I had to take my car into the shop today cause the check engine light came on and it started shifting hard/weird..smh..Can't catch a break..
Glad all is well with Mama Case.

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Joined Apr 11, 2008
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee meant to ask u this yesterday, but why didn't u go to WM35?

Speaking of Wrestlemania has anyone else lost track of the specific years after a particular one. For me it's WM26. I can remember every single show w/o the google's between WM2000-WM26, but after that I can only recall personal highlights.
My friends had an extra ticket and they were leaving to the show and last minute before they left, they called me selling me a the ticket.

I went online and checked if there were any extra tickets left for sale in the same area so I could have bought one to take my nephew to the show with me since he was at my apartment that day.

Didn't find any so I decided to stay home and watch it with him in the living room.

They sold the ticket pretty quick.

Hopefully next NY WM I go.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now