STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Joined Oct 10, 2013
I'm the same way. im to the point where I feel weird if I don't do cardio before weightlifting. keeps in mind my goals for lifting are no longer huge numbers
There’s times I hate it but I’m going to do it. I don’t have a leg day, back day, etc. that stuff will come with the work. I don’t think mike Tyson or manny pac sat back and worried about having a 6 pack. everyday is whoop someone’s *** day and get better day. You should be exhausted once a day everyday. People don’t even know what that feels Iike lol

Reactions: JPS
Joined Oct 4, 2011
Just curious, what are y’all doing for cardio? I normally get a one on one basketball game going instead of the usual elliptical/treadmill. Haven’t dreaded cardio since I made the switch.

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
Yeah.

Just just got real life cardio, I volunteer on a hippy farm. :lol:
I deadass get excited when I have to shovel snow bc I count it as cardio. but then the reality of snow hits me so im aggy da whole time lmao

Joined May 25, 2004
I deadass get excited when I have to shovel snow bc I count it as cardio. but then the reality of snow hits me so im aggy da whole time lmao
:lol: I used to be like alright it’s not so bad but then come the 5th snowfall in a week I’m breaking out the snowblower.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Just curious, what are y’all doing for cardio? I normally get a one on one basketball game going instead of the usual elliptical/treadmill. Haven’t dreaded cardio since I made the switch.
Run, bike, row, jump rope, swim, stairs, rope, basketball, all boxing equipment, sparring, steps, sprints, sled push/pull, I mean I could go on forever and each thing has so many variations.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now