STAY/GET BACK IN SHAPE VOL 3.0 -- A New Niketalk = A New Thread

Joined Mar 3, 2012
i gotta stop buying cheap ear buds. tired of one ear losing sound and not the other.
wild thing is my cheap walmart ones still going strong since 2016. but everyone since then has been trash

any reccomendations

Joined Jan 8, 2020
i gotta stop buying cheap ear buds. tired of one ear losing sound and not the other.
wild thing is my cheap walmart ones still going strong since 2016. but everyone since then has been trash

any reccomendations
Wow man, same here!! I've been through like 3-4 pair of headphones in the past 2yrs.. 1 bud always lost sound. For the longest i've been firm on my $40 headphone limit but just yesterday I grabbed a pair of AirPods and im pretty happy with them..

I previously owned a pair of Jlab Jbuds, I was pretty happy with them for $30.. the sounds was nice, the range was good and they were fairly easy to use as far as skipping songs, increasing volume, etc

Joined Jul 24, 2015

any reccomendations
You must of bought Raycons.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
I have the samsung galaxy + wireless/bluetooth joints. Theyre great but i couldnt workout in em, they pop right out when i run/jump.

One of em actually fell out my ear and broke. Returned that **** to Amazon and bought em on a next site for half the price :lol:

Joined Mar 3, 2012
Wow man, same here!! I've been through like 3-4 pair of headphones in the past 2yrs.. 1 bud always lost sound. For the longest i've been firm on my $40 headphone limit but just yesterday I grabbed a pair of AirPods and im pretty happy with them..

I previously owned a pair of Jlab Jbuds, I was pretty happy with them for $30.. the sounds was nice, the range was good and they were fairly easy to use as far as skipping songs, increasing volume, etc
theres a small company that has headphones on amazon called TBI-pro
i have their wired bluetooth and those things still go strong. and when you buy 1 if u do the survey and rate on amazon theyll send u another for free

Joined Dec 13, 2018
Lulu lemon tees are wild expensive so I don’t get them but their shorts and pants are :pimp:

same with their flannels.
Yeah, they sold me on having actual silver strands in them, the tees. Apparently that is the reason they do not hold sweat, odor.

Joined Jul 31, 2004
Gotta be careful buying rando wireless products off the internet, identity theft/virus waiting to happen. I’m all for the cheaper wired products tho

Joined Mar 3, 2012

Had these for about a year. Solid buds!!
they're 40% off right now. Only negative I see right now is that they're only IPX 5, so only sweat resistant.
not that im going to swim in them or anything but incase they got accidently washed or something.

Joined Feb 27, 2016
Black Adam Black Adam you definitely out squat me now bro same with my man up there that I can't tag because I don't know how to spell your name because its in another language :lol:

But yeah I haven't squatted much over 4 plates in at least 2 maybe 3 years, haven't pulled over 5 in that same time either.

Black Adam

formerly tampabaysbeast
Joined Jan 31, 2016
Black Adam Black Adam you definitely out squat me now bro same with my man up there that I can't tag because I don't know how to spell your name because its in another language :lol:

But yeah I haven't squatted much over 4 plates in at least 2 maybe 3 years, haven't pulled over 5 in that same time either.
How very gracious of you, your Big Bossness Sir.

However, I shall not be content until I squat bench dead more than anyone here.

Until then...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now