Study: Men shun resuable tote bags to avoid looking feminine/gay.

Joined Aug 1, 2004
Thats the point. It's a joke here, and China won't accept out "recyclables" anymore. People improperly discard all the time. It ruins the whole batch.
da entire premise was a facade because that was da foundation we built our recycling program on.

illvine

formerly drizzyd
Joined Jun 1, 2009
This post reminds me of that Bill Burr bit :lol:

Last edited:
Joined Mar 5, 2005
I knew it, consumer electronics is generally difficult to properly recycle or reuse. You have to completely separate the useable parts from the non-reuseable parts(plastics) which is a challanging endeavor since everything is on a small platform. Couple that with it's high popularity with Japanese population and you have high concentration of e-waste.

ASE

Joined Jan 8, 2005
I remember when dudes were looking at me funny when I was wearing my fanny pack to the gym :lol:
this just makes sense. My keys, phone and wallet stay dropping out my pockets.

what Fanny you rocking? the one I copped is too small and im really not trying to drop more than 30 bucks on one.

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006
The problem I have with this is, when you shop its easy to add more to your grocery or shopping list due to impulse.

So carrying your stuff is limited to how many totes or reusable bags you have.

Whereas more plastic shopping bags are available to be used for as many as you can carry.

Or you can bring the folded shopping cart :lol: .

Joined Jul 19, 2012

I've been using a hemp bag for the past 10 years. I was ripping through too many resuable bags and I find the hemp material to be strong enough to carry like 50 pounds of organic food. Fruits and veggies weigh a lot more than boxes of cereal and bags of chips so you need a strong bag if you are going to the farmers market every weekend.

I don't know about feeling gay, quite the contrary actually, because when chicks see you rocking the hemp bag at Whole Foods they start looking at you like you're the type of man they've been missing out on their entire life. Women love healthy, spiritual, and eco-conscious men. If you're carrying around a greasy bag of Burger King then that's the tribe you will attract, and trust me, it ain't gonna be pretty.
this post is accurate

black guy with a hemp bag at the farmers market = granola baby bait

Joined Jun 14, 2006
crackheads are gonna have a ball shoplifting .

i, personally hate this ****. turning men into sissy's, along with everything else nowadays :smh:

picture your uncles and grandpas from back in the day walking around with these. and yes all the sissy's who I'm offending right now will give u that they were the same tough guys in the closet crap but sorry, at least they got to act and look like men. now, we got our NBA players dressing like ( insert meanest thing u can think of ) , our overall look, can't say anything without offending earth ....

sorry but I'm one of those "cavemen" this is bothering .. don't care to argue bout it either....

Joined Nov 16, 2018
this post is accurate

black guy with a hemp bag at the farmers market = granola baby bait
expound on this "granola baby bait" please.

i, personally hate this ****. turning men into sissy's, along with everything else nowadays :smh:

picture your uncles and grandpas from back in the day walking around with these. and yes all the sissy's who I'm offending right now will give u that they were the same tough guys in the closet crap but sorry, at least they got to act and look like men. now, we got our NBA players dressing like ( insert meanest thing u can think of ) , our overall look, can't say anything without offending earth ....

sorry but I'm one of those "cavemen" this is bothering .. don't care to argue bout it either....
1582995156800.png

Joined Jan 29, 2013

???? carrying a reuseable tote bag makes you a sissy?

what did carrying the plastic bags make you look like then? a real ham and egger carrying those plastic bags !!!!!

Joined Nov 16, 2018
???? carrying a reuseable tote bag makes you a sissy?

what did carrying the plastic bags make you look like then? a real ham and egger carrying those plastic bags !!!!!
u trying to argue w/ some1 that would probably kill his son if he turned out to be gay. its pointless.

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Joined Jul 22, 2012
I dont want to be cancelled but i akin tote bags to women. Dont care about the optics. Younwill be hard pressed to find me carrying them joints the way they suppose to be.

when i cop my girl or mom a gift and they gove me them tote like bags i hold them joints folded like a ‘93 dope transport.
801A2780-3EB8-4C70-84A8-4FDAA0B8DA94.jpeg

Never by the strings or whatever.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now