The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joined Jan 3, 2013
Was a Good episode all around.

I didn't hear it is hilarious. He be going on tirades after saying he didn't hear or see something.

Joined May 15, 2003
Joe is trying to rebrand his image of anger and rants :lol:

I guess him and Meek must be on decent terms despite Karen Civil, so he didn't want to bash it.

Joined Aug 11, 2012
I still don't see Drake's team allowing him to do a interview with black media that's gonna ask him tough questions. Joe, Drink Champs, TBC. I don't see it happening. It's like how politicians won't do certain interviews because certain topics they have no answers for.
Yeah. Outside of Rap Radar, he did LeBron show. And those were very charitable environments for him :lol:.

I can see him doing a seemingly unpredictable (but actually in his wheelhouse) interview with Big Facts or something. And that would be intersting. Because Scream & Bank would walk on tip toes to not mess THAT up. And Drake would code switch and try to not offend nobody. It would be hilarious and dynamic in a way.

Joined May 15, 2003
It's weird that fans demand invasive access from twitter and instagram, but not interviews from prominent rappers

I like the tech aspect Ice brings to the show

sneakaprince

Supporter
Joined Apr 29, 2007
It's weird that fans demand invasive access from twitter and instagram, but not interviews from prominent rappers

I like the tech aspect Ice brings to the show
I work in IT and I appreciate his tech insight as well.

It is wild that drake especially who is fairly active socially doesn't have to speak on things via interviews. He shares alot in the music but still.

Joined Sep 5, 2006
Anybody listen to million dollars worth of game with Wack?

been hearing clips of it and I can’t tell if wallo was really getting upset or not lol

Joined Sep 5, 2006
I know most people on here don’t like Schultz/flagrant but Neal Brennan is on the most recent episode, really good conversation if you’re a Neal/Chappelle fan

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now