** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Someone accepted my bid for the diadora five almonds for $140 off stock x [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Joined Sep 24, 2015

Wow, rent was due, bail money was needed or something. Congrats.

I'm about to go put bids in on some stuff myself now.
Haha thanks. I was surprised he is letting them go for under retail after all the fees deducted from stock x. Good luck with the bids as you can sometimes find steals on there.

Joined Aug 2, 2016

Haha thanks. I was surprised he is letting them go for under retail after all the fees deducted from stock x. Good luck with the bids as you can sometimes find steals on there.
prices we see on stockx if we are buying already include fees? (shipping etc etc)

edit: nvm found out lol

Last edited:
Joined Nov 4, 2015
those new intrepids a collab getting a ww release next weekend or was this weekend it?

Joined Dec 9, 2015
Got my Intrepid OG from the Roberto Baggio collection today, quality isn't as good as i thought it would be. Think I will keep the track jacket and return the shoes, perhaps I will buy them if they're going to sale.

Red Run

formerly max90
Joined Jan 8, 2016
I'm Looking for a US 10 "Highly Addictive"
what do you guys think a fair price is? Thanks

Joined Sep 29, 2016
What's the going price for pair of diadora extra butter titans
The spaghetti westerns. If that is what you are asking about; they had an online restock on their website a month ago but pulled them from their website after a couple of days along with the "giallo". call them as they did not sell out online on either.

Last edited:
Joined May 30, 2008
The spaghetti westerns. If that is what you are asking about; they had an online restock on their website a month ago but pulled them from their website after a couple of days along with the "giallo". call them as they did not sell out online on either.
Yeah the spaghetti western and thanks will give them a call

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Extra butter had a restock a month ago and they sat on their website for a week.It was a fsr and none sold so they pulled them from their site. Give them a call.
good to know, gotta wait for that deep discount and hope my size is still there

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now