The Kwame Brown Lottery

Joined Sep 22, 2009
I feel bad for KB, this is definitely gonna send him back into his shell. He seems like a nice person too.

Joined Sep 22, 2009
I feel bad for KB, this is definitely gonna send him back into his shell. He seems like a nice person too.

Joined Nov 22, 2002
Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by acidicality

LMAO at the bar reactions.
I know... That part nearly had me in tears

"Where ever there is Kwame, there is an increase in suicide."

These dudes are ruthless..

shredded kwame.

Joined Nov 22, 2002
Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by acidicality

LMAO at the bar reactions.
I know... That part nearly had me in tears

"Where ever there is Kwame, there is an increase in suicide."

These dudes are ruthless..

shredded kwame.

Joined Mar 3, 2007
The Onion goes HARD.

If you think this is bad, check the scene where they have a panel discussion on what athletes they want to kill the most

Joined Mar 3, 2007
The Onion goes HARD.

If you think this is bad, check the scene where they have a panel discussion on what athletes they want to kill the most

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

Joined Oct 13, 2001
Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

Joined Apr 8, 2009
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 

Joined Apr 8, 2009
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now