The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Khabib vs Gaethje EARLY START TIME- SAT 10/24 @9AM

Joined Oct 8, 2007
I mean Colby isn’t my cup of tea but glad there is a person like him in the UFC. He’s very WWE but it fits perfectly. Hopefully Jorge takes a fight with him but to be honest, I don’t even know if he’d win.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
There was nothing particularly impressive about Colby's performance tho

Burns and Usman both were more impressive against Woodley.

And I'm positive Colby gets washed again by Usman
usman wasnt that impressive against colby, colbys cardio just gave out and he became a sitting duck

Joined Jul 18, 2012
I don’t think there’s a fighter I hate more than Colby. His need to inject the worst type of politics into everything is insufferable. What is his end game, does he want to clap Donald’s cheeks or junior’s?

Joined Jan 30, 2007
I don’t think there’s a fighter I hate more than Colby. His need to inject the worst type of politics into everything is insufferable. What is his end game, does he want to clap Donald’s cheeks or junior’s?
To get this reaction that you're displaying sadly ......

Joined Oct 10, 2005
beef aside, Jorge would be a great fight for Colby. Still don't see anything from the win tonight that would make me think Colby beats Usman. Those body shots were open tonight and Usman would just go right back to that.

Agreed. Colby acting like he beat Burns or Edwards not a washed up Woodley.

If Chimaev is willing to drop weight, I’d like to see him Vs. Colby too.

Joined Jun 18, 2006
usman wasnt that impressive against colby, colbys cardio just gave out and he became a sitting duck
He broke his jaw and stopped him, I’d consider that impressive.

But regardless I was saying Usman and Burns were both more impressive in their respective matches against Woodley.

Colby didn’t really prove anything tonight. He just beat a guy who lost every round of his last two fights to the guys I just mentioned. He’ll get washed by Usman again.

Joined Aug 30, 2012
Watched the card. Have no idea what caused the stoppage. Like a phantom rib shot.

Had Colby up. 4-0. Did he looked as impressive as he did in the past? No. But his next fight will definitely be big.

Khamzat McGregor definitely looked good and showed his striking. The odds have to be in his favor if he faces Maia.

Derns BJJ looked great. But she’s mainly fighting the cans.

Niko messed up with those two eye pokes. Draw? Nah. He definitely won the first round. Oh well.

Holland/Stewart probably my favorite fight. Holland was talking smack. LovedStewart talking smack at the end. Stewart exposed Holland’s poor grappling.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now