The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Spider vs Hall- SAT 10/31 @4PM on ESPN+

MIKE LOWERY

formerly chuck finster
Joined Mar 1, 2007
I know at least one guy in here is salty at this outcome, but Israel outclassed him. With ease. I didn't even expect that.

Guess that Bones fight isn't out of the question anymore.

Joined Jun 14, 2013
i know it's after the fact (i got bet slips tho) but im honestly surprised why people were so confident in costa lol

Joined Jun 18, 2006
That was one of the most impressive perfomances I've seen in a minute. So now he's run through Whittaker and Costa and made it look easy. Man is legit

Joined Oct 8, 2007
Izzy is going to be saying “I told you” all in his presser after. I mean I can’t blame him but I for whatever reason always believe that punchers chance for fighters. Costa literally did nothing. I am sure he got spooked cause his leg was so mangled.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now