The *NEW* Official PlayStation Thread | Vol. Playstation 5 | PS5 has sold 10 million consoles!

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jul 21, 2012

cant recommend this game enough. My favorite indie game last year.

swendro

formerly swendro88
Supporter
Joined Aug 1, 2005
Custom, but pretty balanced. I think I chose rhetoric as my signature skill.

swendro swendro you played through the game as well, right?

@jetpacunlimited was a big fan. :lol:

Didn't finish it. Similar to dhart48 dhart48 , I came to a point where I didn't know how to progress. I didn't want to look up a solution, so I set it aside. Then the Final Cut was announced, so I waited on that.

I love it though. I tend to bounce off RPG's/text-heavy games, but I got invested in DE. All the praise it gets for writing/narrative is well-deserved. It's an impressive piece of work. Not to mention the art/music, both of which are superb and contribute to the atmosphere.

Last edited:

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010

Man I hate the new store layout. No screenshots, no videos, reviews, nothing yet still clunky and buggy at times.

Joined Mar 5, 2005
Why? I usually play a few missions to get the feel of the game, then dive right in to MP. Never came close to finishing any Battlefield campaign outside of maybe Bad Company 1.

I do hope the DLC isn't as **** as R6:Siege.
I'm with him, the Single-player is still a big draw for me. I play games for the narrative for the most part aside for CS and AoEII

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Joined Oct 5, 2006

bought it. That first video i saw got my interest on psn

on another not my ps5 just updated and controllers

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Why? I usually play a few missions to get the feel of the game, then dive right in to MP. Never came close to finishing any Battlefield campaign outside of maybe Bad Company 1.

I do hope the DLC isn't as **** as R6:Siege.
Why? Because I still enjoy a good story mode in video games.

Since BF: Bad Company, the story mode was pretty entertaining.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now