• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Jan 1, 2014
He is a CAA client...... that’s all there is to it

He played for Kenny Atikinson though, the only value he could have is as cheap talent that is familiar with Kenny’s system on the roster.
Is he really even considered a “talent” for and NBA roster?

Joined Oct 18, 2011
Trier is definitely a better scorer. Pinson is supposed to be an all around guy who can't shoot. Honestly I'm starting to believe Trier must have not been liked by others on the squad.

Plus Pinson apparently has a very tradeable contract.

Joined Aug 10, 2003
trier wasnt no all star but he could have been a good bench scorer... he was like a poorman crawford/lou will... but nah got rid of him for no reason for some bum smh

Joined Jan 30, 2010
The Knicks got another tank year or 2, why not run with Miller as a “development” coach till they really ready to make moves?

Mark Antony

Supporter
Joined Apr 30, 2010
Knicks just don't know how to identify and develop talent, from top to bottom. They miss that nuance that other teams pick up on and paint with a broad brush. "Well they hired agents, that's the ticket!" ignoring that there were likely intangibles that the person hiring saw.

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Smh, Trier is a player who'd I would have liked to see coached by Atkinson. I realize KA dont have the job yet and Trier is a chuck, but it was just one of those Knicks scenarios I pondered :lol: He utilized D'Russel who's a more skilled chuck, pretty well.

Joined Apr 14, 2016
It’s just funny because like, damn man this **** was 10 years ago

I don’t see articles dropping for the other 3 teams that ****ed up their pitch

But of course when NBA news slow and the Knicks ain’t do nothing recent enough they gotta dig **** up from the past to further the glorification of the “hahah hey laugh at the Knicks” generalization

Joined Jan 1, 2014
It’s just funny because like, damn man this **** was 10 years ago

I don’t see articles dropping for the other 3 teams that ****ed up their pitch

But of course when NBA news slow and the Knicks ain’t do nothing recent enough they gotta dig **** up from the past to further the glorification of the “hahah hey laugh at the Knicks” generalization
8FEEE57B-BF55-41A8-BCA7-F44E198433D3.png

Joined Aug 24, 2017
Knicks recruiting has always been garbage but the general public will believe anything if it makes the team look foolish. If tomorrow there was an article that said "Anonymous source leaks that Lebron, Steph Curry and Kawhi were going to force a trade to the Knicks but Knicks GM never returned their phone calls" it would be all over the media and people would assume it was real despite no proof

Joined Jul 1, 2015
Knicks recruiting has always been garbage but the general public will believe anything if it makes the team look foolish. If tomorrow there was an article that said "Anonymous source leaks that Lebron, Steph Curry and Kawhi were going to force a trade to the Knicks but Knicks GM never returned their phone calls" it would be all over the media and people would assume it was real despite no proof

LEAKED: "Lebron, Steph Curry & Kawhi Leonard were going to force a trade to the Knicks but Knicks GM never returned their phone calls"
NBA-MVP-Lebron-James-Stephen-Curry-and-Kawhi-Leonard.jpg

Knicks recruiting has always been garbage but the general public will believe anything if it makes the team look foolish. If tomorrow there was an article that said "Anonymous source leaks that Lebron, Steph Curry and Kawhi were going to force a trade to the Knicks but Knicks GM never returned their phone calls" it would be all over the media and people would assume it was real despite no proof.

UPPTEMPO/NIKETALK
TAGS: UPPTEMPO, NIKETALK, NBA, SAUCES

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now