THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 4 $130

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Sep 19, 2012
Here’s a breakdown showing just a few ways that Harden tricks his defenders to draw fouls. In the first example, defender should not have his arms out trying to impede the progress of the offensive player. In the second example, defenders are just reaching in like idiots, and in the last example I’m not sure if there’s a proper way to close out on a step back or side step jump shot but that ain’t it. Again, I’m not saying that this part of his game is fun to watch but imo he’s just taking advantage of bad defense. Try your best to stay in front of him, DON’T REACH and if he goes for the step back play the percentages and live with the results.

Joined Jan 30, 2002
Did it work at ****’s?
One person a page back said he was able to. I didn't try (I have done it before and they did it) because in case the lace loop breaks I can return to Nike. I got $20 off and have $15 cash back on the order so it not a big price difference. Promotion ends today so give it a shot.

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
Last episode of Complex's show Full Size Run they all called it ugly
All 3 of those guys are straight up Hypebeast. For them anything that is a collab is a “drip”
Stop watching them after they kept being redundant. Also they shouldn’t be a benchmark for opinions on performance basketball sneakers.

Last edited:
Joined Aug 10, 2012
All 3 of those guys are straight up Hypebeast. For them anything that is collab is a “drop”
Stop watching them after they kept being redundant. Also they shouldn’t be a benchmark for opinions on performance basketball sneakers.
I only watch for the guest. If they suck I'm out.

Joined Aug 29, 2018
I personally think this (in the right colorway) is one of the best-looking basketball sneakers in recent years

Joined Jul 18, 2017
All 3 of those guys are straight up Hypebeast. For them anything that is a collab is a “drip”
2 of the 3 are the antithesis of hypebeasts. And to your second point, sure I agree.

Joined Jan 30, 2002
These are real nice. The midfoot strap is not too bad as I was worried from early reviews. The midfoot kinda snug still but should feel great after break-in. The materials on Barbershop is super nice but no ventilation. Lightstrike seems okay right now but they should feel great after a few more wear. Better than the Bounce in the Don 1. The outsole is super wide and stable. Nice solid performer for $130.

Joined Jan 2, 2014
These are real nice. The midfoot strap is not too bad as I was worried from early reviews. The midfoot kinda snug still but should feel great after break-in. The materials on Barbershop is super nice but no ventilation. Lightstrike seems okay right now but they should feel great after a few more wear. Better than the Bounce in the Don 1. The outsole is super wide and stable. Nice solid performer for $130.
Thanks for the breakdown.

Joined Aug 29, 2018
Just received these. Love how wide they are and the FYW-inspired midsole structure, great materials too.

Wish Adidas stopped fitting their shoes so long though, these seem about half an inch longer than the Vol 3s. Shouldn't be a problem with this lacing system anyway

Last edited:
Joined Aug 5, 2017
Just received these. Love how wide they are and the FYW-inspired midsole structure, great materials too.

Wish Adidas stopped fitting their shoes so long though, these seem about half an inch longer than the Vol 3s. Shouldn't be a problem with this lacing system anyway
You got this colorway or the Harden volume 4 itself? I just copped the 4s yesterday. Feels great

Joined Aug 29, 2018
Yeah sorry I meant the vol 4. I got the "barbershop". Gonna get the pink ones too for sure.

So annoying to get injured (possibly plantar fasciitis) right when new shoes get delivered :frown:

Joined Dec 6, 2006
Anyone wants a size 9 barbershop for $110 shipped hit me up. Love the shoes but don’t like having a midsole with 3 different colors

Joined Jul 21, 2012
Yeah sorry I meant the vol 4. I got the "barbershop". Gonna get the pink ones too for sure.

So annoying to get injured (possibly plantar fasciitis) right when new shoes get delivered :frown:
I know how it feels to be injured and have kicks waiting for ya. Hang in there...hope you have a quick recovery.

JS”

Top Bottom