THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jun 22, 2016
Wore last years Pendletons today, must have been like the 5th time since ordering. For some reason they're not my type of shoes apparently. Not too happy with the wool carpet toebox.

Anyone can lead me to regular AM1 laces in a sail color? Ordered from Outsole but they were like yellowish.

IMG_20181117_155009 small.jpg
I’ll check later and see if i have extras.

dblplay1212

Supporter
Joined May 23, 2016
Wore last years Pendletons today, must have been like the 5th time since ordering. For some reason they're not my type of shoes apparently. Not too happy with the wool carpet toebox.

Anyone can lead me to regular AM1 laces in a sail color? Ordered from Outsole but they were like yellowish.

The Converse laces are perfect. I think they called them parchment when they were on Nike but I think they are Egret on converse now. I think it's them. If it's the same as they were on Nike, there are direct match to Sail.

Joined Dec 11, 2004
Thanks. Unfortunately they sold out, and more importantly they don't ship outside US.
I haven't seen Cons laces on the local EU sites.

Joined Sep 8, 2016

parchment colour converse laces in 54" from Nike US

Joined Dec 27, 2011
Thanks. Unfortunately they sold out, and more importantly they don't ship outside US.
I haven't seen Cons laces on the local EU sites.
they'll be back in stock. i am sure you wouldnt have a problem getting someone to proxy for y9ou for some laces. if you cant find anyone, i'll "lace" you.

i'd suggest buying a bunch...everytime i think i have enough, i need more! lol

Joined May 1, 2018
Today’s wear not sure the name but can’t beat it for under 50 bucks
250B2252-3AAE-4CAC-8C12-C02CFD012222.jpeg
Outdoor greens. Where'd you find them for under $50? I got mine a couple months ago for $59 shipped from Lapstone & Hammer. Long since OOS, though.

EDIT: I know it's not the world's most exciting colorway, but I'm getting a lot of use out of my pair. They've kinda become my go-to AM1 beaters...in part because they're darker than any other AM1s I own, and thus they hide dirt better. And at the price I paid, I don't really care if they get a bit messed up. Some of my other pairs look a lot nicer - like, say, Size? Dawns or Pompidous - but whenever I wear those, I'm always a little concerned about dirt.

Last edited:
Top Bottom