THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Elephant print on anything other than Jordan III's, OG Air Force STS's, OG Windrunners and the like is tacky to me. Always seems out of place/forced.

Yes I dislike the Atmos AM1's lol.
Word? Those atmos are dope as hell. Not worth what they’re asking though

Joined Dec 27, 2011
They ain’t that bad. I had the elephant ID ones. I regret returning them. Lol.

Anyone have the black satin’s from last years release? The ones part of the satin pack. I’m thinking of copping them
I have them. They are ok. If you can't get them for 60 or less, don't waste your money

MrKDes

formerly mrkdes56
Joined Apr 4, 2016
Damn, NT even blocking out user’s name with anything curse word related lol

On another note, I remember folks in here talking about putting their AM1’s in the wash and well, yesterday was laundry day soooooooo...I want to thank you guys lol

Dropped in my Wmns Obsidians w/ some gym clothes and came out clean overall. This is the move going forward, was really about to buy another bottle of JM or something else.

Joined Sep 18, 2003
Damn, NT even blocking out user’s name with anything curse word related lol

On another note, I remember folks in here talking about putting their AM1’s in the wash and well, yesterday was laundry day soooooooo...I want to thank you guys lol

Dropped in my Wmns Obsidians w/ some gym clothes and came out clean overall. This is the move going forward, was really about to buy another bottle of JM or something else.
Just be careful using this method on older shoes.

Joined Mar 28, 2014
What’s another method on cleaning them... I have a pair of obsidians. I haven’t worn em yet. I hate rocking white shoes. That white mesh is inevitable

Joined Dec 30, 2002
I wouldn’t even want this pack because huaraches sizing is so damn small. They’d have to let me mismatch lol.
Spot-on. Terrible decision on Nike's part. I don't know one person that could actually wear the same size in both silhouettes. You're either cutting off your toes to squeeze into the Huaraches or wearing 3 pairs of socks to make the AM1's work.

Maybe that's why they come with extra socks?

Joined Jun 20, 2014
I'm confused at how hard Nike is going on the AM1 golf shoes lately. Is there really that kind of demand for fly retro sneaker / golf shoe hybrids? Meanwhile, they are putting regular AM1 retros on hiatus?

Joined Aug 20, 2019
This seems like a good time to ask...does anyone wear the golf styles in the real world or are they only meant for the course?? I’m not a golfer by any means but wouldn’t mind rockin’ a couple of pairs in the streets.

FYI, the 10.5s I asked about a couple of pages ago fit just fine compared to my ten pairs of 11s. Thanks to all who replied!!

Top Bottom