THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Jan 8, 2020
Anyone think the actual Nike stores will get the Evergreens & Magmas? That’ll probably be my best bet at copping for retail..

It just really blows my mind that I have to enter a raffle for a regular AM1, no collab, no celeb attachment, nothing.. even it’s 33rd anniversary shouldn’t garner this much attention imo

Joined Dec 19, 2014
Anyone think the actual Nike stores will get the Evergreens & Magmas? That’ll probably be my best bet at copping for retail..

It just really blows my mind that I have to enter a raffle for a regular AM1, no collab, no celeb attachment, nothing.. even it’s 33rd anniversary shouldn’t garner this much attention imo
I feel you. I still need the royal blue anniversaries (have the reds already) and resell is over $450 for a size 8 smh. I definitely need to scoop the orange and greens before they’re outta my price range

Joined Mar 1, 2003
Thanks for the info you guys post but I’m going to be patient and wait for these stateside. Unless I go back to Europe or anywhere. Which I doubt because of all this smh.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now