THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Joined Oct 12, 2018
Yep Im UK. Maybe I need to go trawl twitter but I'd rather not.
A nike drop tag coloured like the brown pair is up on SNKRS EU now. I dont know whether it'll update on the day but I'm sure they will be available on the app tomorrow. I haven’t seen them listed anywhere else.

Last edited:
Joined Jul 4, 2019
A nike drop tag coloured like the brown pair is up on SNKRS EU now. I dont know whether it'll update on the day but I'm sure they will be available on the app tomorrow. I haven’t seen them listed anywhere else.
Just hope it's not more of that bs searching old listings for a pic that scratches. Rather just a straight up raffle.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Think I’ll bite the bullet and just pay resell for the orange anni’s. I’m impatient and don’t trust Nike at this point 🤦🏽‍♂️

Joined Apr 11, 2013
Think I’ll bite the bullet and just pay resell for the orange anni’s. I’m impatient and don’t trust Nike at this point 🤦🏽‍♂️
I'm waiting a bit longer. People were going nuts over the Orange AM90s and those ended up being plentiful and easily bought on discount. Won't be exactly like that but I would wait until more places release them so you can save yourself a few bucks on resale if you're still unlucky.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
I'm waiting a bit longer. People were going nuts over the Orange AM90s and those ended up being plentiful and easily bought on discount. Won't be exactly like that but I would wait until more places release them so you can save yourself a few bucks on resale if you're still unlucky.
That’s how I feel, only difference is the orange 90s actually released in the states and sold out then restocked... since we haven’t seen a single release here it makes me skeptical

Joined Apr 17, 2005
Tempted to pull the trigger on the Magmas at £195 (~$255) shipped. I have a feeling that if I proceed, they’ll pop up on NDC (US) a few days after lol SMH

OR I’m also considering the Juniper Fog ACG Terra Antarktiks fit $260 shipped.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now